Keeping Portland Strong
Please do not enter if:
- You have a fever or feel feverish, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Been in contact with anyone having these symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Been in contact with anyone sick or tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- You’ve been out of state in the last 14 days
While you are in the Club:
- Maintain 6′ distancing when possible.
- Masks are required in common areas when 6′ distancing is difficult to maintain.
- When exercising & breathing heavily without a mask, maintain 14′ of distancing.
- Wash or sanitize hands before a workout.
- Sanitize equipment before & after use.
- Sneeze/cough into elbow, sleeve, or tissue.
Our commitment to you:
- Bay Club has met and will enforce all CDC guidelines.
- Our staff will wear mask/face coverings when not working out.
- We will continue our exceptional customer service!
EMAIL UPDATES (click on the date to read)
Nov 5 | New Mask Mandate
Aug 28 | Mask Requirements, On-Demand, Extended Hours
Aug 10 | Air Quality, Electrostatic Sprayer, Temporal Thermometer etc..
July 9 | Summer Class Options
July 5 | Let’s Face It…Face Masks are Important
June 30 | Lockers Available
June 26 | Open Schedule
June 24 | Let’s Get Moving!
June 4 | No Opening in June
June 2 | PPH Commentary
May 20 | Opening Delayed
May 8 | Opening 6/1 – What you need to know!
May 1 | Your May Dues At Work for Our Future!
April 7 | Hope I Get To See You In May!
March 18 | Executive Order from Gov Mills
March 17 | Bay Club + Emergency Proclamation
March 16 | Curfew Doesn’t Apply to Bay Club
March 15 | Healthy Measures UPDATE
March 9 | ?Influenza and Coronavirus Healthy Measures