See what you’re made of.
Traditional methods of assessing health, such as BMI, can be misleading.
Going beyond your weight, the medical-grade InBody Scan offers a non-invasive body composition analysis that provides a detailed breakdown of your weight in terms of muscle, fat, minerals, and water.
No more guesswork in figuring out what’s working and what’s not. Stay motivated by tracking your progress every step of the way.
Why get an InBody Scan?
How to prepare for your InBody Scan
Before you come to your appointment, please follow these guidelines to ensure the most accurate results.
• Ensure you are well hydrated
• Refrain from eating or drinking 3-4 hours prior (water is permitted)
• Bring food and drink to consume after body composition test (if necessary)
• Do not drink alcohol or consume caffeine 12 hours prior
• Do not participate any excessive physical activity 24 hours prior
• Wear comfortable clothing, such as:
• Sweat pants, shorts, or leggings
• T-shirt or tank top
The test is not recommended for:
• Individuals with electronic medical devices (i.e. pacemaker) or other metallic supports
• Women who are pregnant
• Women who are menstruating